TOP BLOGS


searches for blog niches

The top 5 types of blogs searched for on Google

  1. Fashion blogs with 40,500 monthly searches
  2. Food blogs with 14,800 monthly searches
  3. Beauty blogs with 8,100 monthly searches
  4. Travel blogs with 8,100 monthly searches
  5. Music blogs with 6,600 monthly searches
I have to admit, I was kind of surprised music blogs were so far up on the list. I guess it’s one niche I don’t really follow, but obviously a lot of other people do.

Other interesting insights related to Google searches for blogs

Obviously, my list wasn’t all-inclusive. There are a lot more different types of blogs out there. I looked through Google’s recommendations for related searches and found a few that I had missed:
  • Decorating blogs 6,600 monthly searches. I was using the term “decor” and not “decorating”, but the difference is dramatic. Decor blogs only gets 720 searches a month.
  • Makeup blogs 2,900 monthly searches. Beauty blogs gets a lot of searches, but even this narrower topic gets a good amount of searches
  • Blogs about life 2,900 monthly searches. Lifestyle blogs are popular these days and people are searching for your blogs about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment